Clemson Penn State
Place : Littlejohn Coliseum â¢ Clemson, South Carolina
Trick : Sunday November 21, 2 p.m.
Look : ACCN (Roy Philpott, Brooke Weisbrod)
Radio: Clemson Athletics Network (William Qualkinbush, Sarah-Jo Lawrence)
Statistics : Live statistics
Tickets : Free entry to regular season home games
Clemson: Listing | Calendar | Game Notes (PDF)
State of Pennsylvania: Listing | Calendar | Game Notes (PDF)
- The Clemson Tigers will host the Penn State Lady Lions on campus on Sunday, Nov. 21 at 2 p.m. in a game that will be broadcast live on ACCN.
- Clemson enters Game 1-2 after a tough loss to No.1 South Carolina, a game where Gabby Elliott led the Tigers with 11 points and had a perfect 3-for-3 past the 3 point arc.
- Penn State enters the game with a 3-0 record and comes off a 120-51 victory over Delaware State in which they set several program records. The Lady Lions set a program record in points (120), assists (37) and field goals (50) while securing their third-largest margin of victory.
- In the last meeting between the two teams on Nov. 21, 2019, Penn State held a 14-point halftime lead that the Tigers reduced to one halfway through the third quarter thanks to a 13-0 run of Clemson, but the Lady Lions would hold out. on for the 68-55 victory over the Tigers.
- This match at the Littlejohn Coliseum will be the Lady Lions’ first trip to Clemson since 2002.
- It will mark the seventh meeting between the two teams with Penn State holding a 5-1 advantage over Clemson.
- Clemson is 38-55 against Big 10 teams, with Penn State being the first of two Big 10 teams, as Clemson hosts Northwestern later this year in the Big Ten – ACC Challenge. This gives Clemson two Alliance clashes this season.
- The Tigers are led by Kiki Lewis and Delicia Washington who are both averaging 12.7 points per game. Lewis is also tied for lead the team in rebounds per game at 7.0 and lead in steals with 10.
- Clemson has scored 98 points in the paint, 60 points on their opponents’ turnovers and 39 points on the counterattack at this point in the season.
- Roy Philpott (play-by-play) and Brooke Weisbrod (analyst) will be on call for ACC Network.
- All games included in the ESPN package (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ACCN, ACCNX) will be available through ESPN, accessible online at WatchESPN.com, on smartphones and tablets through the ESPN app, and streamed to TVs through Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox 360, or Xbox One to fans who receive their video subscriptions from an affiliate provider.
- The contest can also be heard on the radio stations and audio stream of Clemson Athletic Network, with William Qualkinbush and Sarah-Jo Lawrence call action.
- Airtime for matches on the Clemson Athletics Network is 30 minutes prior to the report.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- The car parks will open two hours before departure.
- The seat bowls will be at 100% capacity.
- The transparent bag policy is in effect. Fans are reminded to keep phones and keys in their pockets as they walk through metal detectors.
- For the general public, face coverings are recommended but not required in all areas of Littlejohn Coliseum.
- Fans should pay attention to others and use appropriate encouragement etiquette. Screams, hugs and high-fives may not be welcome in physical interactions between strangers this season. Customers should be aware of their surroundings and the safety of others.
Best UK Betting Site – Best UK Online Bookmaker
Gemini Exchange suffers outage, citing ‘site maintenance’
Site work set to begin at Harrison Mixed-Use Business Park